How to apply
1. Complete the Online Assessment Form or send your resume to AMACS.
2. AMACS Consultants will conduct a pre-assessment according to the information you have provided and reply to you within 2-5 working days. We will propose the most suitable solution and pathway with your long-term planning and study purpose in mind.
3. Select your preferred profession and school, prepare and submit your admission application.
4. Prepare the required documents and submit the visa application. There are a total of 7 subclasses for Australian student visas (Subclass 570-576), each subclass is divided into 3 assessment levels. The passport you hold and the education sector of your principal course will determine the assessment Level of your visa application. Thehigher the assessment level, the greater the evidence an applicant is required to demonstrate to support their claims for the grant of a student visa.
Education Costs in Australia
The costs of studying in Australia depend on the institution and the level of study you choose.
The list below gives you an indication of the range of course costs for different types of qualifications.
School - $7,800 to $30,000
English language studies - Around $300 per week depending on course length
Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) - $4,000 to $22,000
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree - $15,000 to $33,000*
Postgraduate Masters Degree - $20,000 to $37,000*
Doctoral Degree - $14,000 to $37,000*
* Note: This does not include high value courses such as veterinary and medical. Please visit institution websites directly to see costs for these courses.
All costs are per year in Australian dollars.
Student Visa Application
Australian Migration and Consulting services